Public Notice and Agreement regarding the Land called 080201 CR 238
Being on/in this land by any means and/or attempting to make a delivery and/or communicating or peeping in any way, at any location, with anyone associated with this land, including any associated postal mailbox or phone number, or causing someone else to do likewise, constitutes your agreement and consent to all fees, fines, and terms of service as listed below, though not exhaustive, which may change at any time. You agree:
- To prove your identity and place of residence.
- To provide your personal phone number and e-mail address.
- To receive phone calls and postal/e-mail correspondence regarding this agreement.
- That you and anyone who sent you are personally responsible for your actions and resulting consequences.
- To answer questions and not ask questions.
- To be searched.
- To a minimum $3,000.00 service/handling fee.
- To a minimum $3,000.00 land use fee.
- To a minimum $5,000.00 land trespassing fine.
- To a minimum $5,000.00 personal trespassing fine.
- To a minimum $3,000.00 attempted delivery fine per occurrence, whether in person, by phone, or by mail.
- To a minimum $3,000.00 animal-feeding fine.
- To a minimum $10,000.00 threat of violence fine.
- That photography and/or audio/video recording may be conducted and published.
- That an open gate/door is not an invitation, that an open gate/door is considered locked, and that passing through an open or physically locked gate/door or going over, under, or through a fence or beam is considered breaking and entering with the intent to threaten violence or commit violence.
- That all rights and/or permissions you think you may have are forfeited.
- That the Supreme Law of the Land is the Law of Almighty God, Jesus the Messiah.
- That being on/in this land and/or attempting to make a delivery and/or communicating in any way, at any location, with anyone associated with this land, including any associated postal mailbox or phone number, or causing someone else to do likewise without written request and permission via the e-mail below is regarded as an act of violence and that you, and anyone who sent you, are guilty of land/personal trespassing, child endangerment, stalking, harassment, disturbing the peace, and a threat to life.